Monday, July 6, 2009

Manila Bookworm / creeping through cyberspace!

It is a spontaneous decision, and an exercise of freedom, for me to create this blog, in which I plan to share my thoughts about what I read, where I get them, and all other random thoughts that are somewhat related to literature and books. It might lead nowhere, like millions of unfinished, abandoned pages in the hyperspace. And if it does, like a real worm, it will be a very slow process, like creeping through soil. Though I've read countless books, I have to write about them one by one and my interests are diverse so it will really be a long journey - from Murakami to Asimov and from D.H. Lawrence to F. Sionil Jose.

Yet, I am confident that I will enjoy this journey, and I hope you will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment